Formulating the future
Formulations constitute the core of Unichem’s pharma products business and are recognized for their high quality and effectiveness. This ensures Unichem’s customers always get a medical product they can rely upon.
- Unichem is ranked 26th in the domestic formulation market (AWACS MAT Oct 2016).
- Domestic business contributes about 58% of the total revenue.
- Chronic vs Acute Market Segmentation
- > Chronic care accounts for almost 61% of domestic formulation revenues.
- > Acute portfolio accounts for about 39% of total revenues.
- Four brands – Losar, Losar-H, Ampoxin and Unienzyme feature among top 300 brands in the Indian Pharmaceutical Market (AWACS MAT October 2016)
With a portfolio of over 240 products, Unichem reaches out to more than 100,000 doctors including specialists, super specialists and physicians. It also reaches out to over 150,000 retail chemists across the country.
The company has a highly successful range of formulation products that address relevant and growing therapeutic areas like Cardiology, Diabetology, Neuropsychiatry, Gastroenterology, Dermatology, Orthopaedics & Critical Care. The company has both rural and urban penetration owing to its 3500+ well trained sales force working PAN India and reaching out to general physicians and specialists.
AWACS stands for Advanced Working, Action & Correction System, It is a pharmaceutical market research company formed by All Indian Origin Chemists & Distributors Ltd. (AIOCD Ltd)
To know more about our products, click any of the therapeutic segments below:
Today’s ever-changing and fast-paced life has increased the risk of lifestyle-related diseases and the prevalence of cardiovascular diseases.Read More
Gastric diseases and ailments have become a growing therapeutic segment with irregular dietary habits and poor hygiene factors becoming problems across the world.Read More
Dermatology / Cosmetology
Dermatology segment has gained prominence as people have got increasingly conscious of their appearance.Read More
Joint and muscular pains have become an increasingly intensive area of research and treatment in the medical community.Read More